This agreement (hereinafter, the "Agreement") between Grown Carbon. (hereinafter "Grown Carbon" "us" or "we") and you set forth the terms and conditions which govern your use of any of the Grown Carbon or Grown Carbon sponsored websites (hereinafter, the "Sites") and/or the services (hereinafter, the "Services") thereon which are provided by Grown Carbon.
Registration To The Site And Services
- Details upon registration. Upon registration, you shall be asked to choose a user name, a password and supply a valid and active email address, supply an active and personal phone number and Email, and address.
- Passwords are and must be kept private. The Site shall never make your password public and never request your password by email or by any other way, except by logging in to the Site.
- It is the User's responsibility to keep the password private and confidential. Any use or misuse of the password shall be the User's sole responsibility.
Purchasing Items On The Site
- Purchase contract binding only after Site's acceptance notice. Any product displayed on the Site is not a contractual offer but an invitation to treat. If a User orders products, such order shall be regarded as an offer, and only upon receiving the Site's notice of acceptance (by email, internal messaging, or any other manner) the Purchase shall be regarded as final and binding.
- Merchandise Availability. We pride ourselves in providing exclusive and high-quality jewels, gems, diamonds, rings, and other items. Availability of merchandise may vary at any given time, and certain items may not be available even if they are presented online.
- Pricing. Prices displayed on the Site are quoted in USD (United States Dollars) and are valid and effective. Any sale in any other territory will also require additional payments as detailed on the relevant Site pages, such as delivery fees, insurance, conversion rate, taxes, etc. Prices are subject to change at any time.
- Documentation of diamonds. All diamonds sold by the Site are documented using third-party services and laboratories such as laboratories and professional assessors.
- Site Transactions. The Site does not authorize the purchase of any items for resale purposes. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, at the Site's sole discretion appear to be placed by dealers, resellers, or distributors. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event the Site makes a change to, or cancels an order, we will attempt to notify the relevant User by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time of the Purchase.